Custom Dynamic Search Engine Optimization (CDSEO)* for CS-Cart is the definitive CS-Cart seo tool. Provides the ability to seo optimize your home, category, product, content (pages, polls, forms) and news pages. Your website ranking will become much better by using this addon.Features:
- Canonical tag support for duplicate content control of index, categories and products pages
- SEO History**
- Custom canonical links
- SEO optimization with rel="next" and rel="prev" for paginated content***
- Use the category name as meta description, keywords if the meta description, keywords is empty
- Ability to add meta tags (meta description, meta keywords) and custom page title for news pages
- When categories and/or products are disabled, CDSEO allows you to 301 redirect the disabled item to a specific url to transfer the SEO ranking instead of dropping from search engines
- Automatic 301 redirects from default php urls (non seo urls, eg.: index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=1030)****
- Custom 404 redirect links, redirects customers to a custom link (eg.: sitemap, search, promotions page, etc.) automatically instead of showing the 404 error page
- Easy installation
The built-in SEO History feature will store prior SEO names and if a request comes to the site for one of the stored old names, it will issue a 301 redirect to the current name. This prevents search engines and customers from getting 404 (page not found) responses from the website and allows you to change your SEO names. SEO history is handled for category, product, content (pages, polls, forms) and news pages, stores the SEO name changes made on the admin interface after installing this addon. The direct imports from CSV files are not stored.
This is very useful addon for stores with duplicated products/categories which are just different in variants like colors, sizes, etc.
Also is very useful if a product, category was terminated and you want to redirect it to a new page (eg.: on version updates, etc.)
No more worries for site owners with duplicate content you will not get penalty by search engines.
Detailed installation instructions included!
* requires the default SEO module enabled
** It will NOT address SEF URL rule changes such as having products (categories) use the category_name/[subcategory_name/]product_name.html and then switching to product_name.html
**** requires register_argc_argv enabled server side, by default settings is enabled, verify your php settings or ask your hosting company
"CDSEO is an absolute blessing and an answer to the prayers of anyone who has ever attempted to optimize CS-Cart for the search engines."
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the form below.