Terms and conditions
Copyright and Licenses
The contents of the site are copyrighted by WebGraphiq.com under international copyright laws. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use. Any other copying, redistribution, retransmission or publication of any downloaded material, is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of WebGraphiq.com. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
While WebGraphiq.com ensues measures to ensure software security, there are inherent dangers in the use of any software. Before downloading and/or installing any software, we caution you to ensure complete understanding of potential risks including but not limited to the potential infection of your system by computer viruses. You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of data and equipment and you assume all risks associated with any downloaded software.
Software license agreement
Use of our softwares (products, mods and/or templates) is governed by the terms of our Software License Agreement.
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions. Your purchase or use of our products implies that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
This License Agreement is made and entered into between Thomas Hano hereinafter referred to as "WebGraphiq" and the software purchaser, hereinafter referred to as the "Licensee," collectively referred to as the "Parties."
Licensee has received software provided by WebGraphiq and desires to use the software and is willing to do so on the Terms and Conditions set forth below.
If Licensee does not agree with this License Agreement, is not permitted to install or use any software provided by WebGraphiq. By installing and using software provided by WebGraphiq, Licensee hereby agrees to be bound by the terms of this legally binding agreement and affirms he/she is of legal age and in a position to do so.
Now, therefore, in consideration of the above recitals and the mutual promises and conditions contained in this Agreement, the Parties agree as follows:
1. Licensee acknowledges that patents, copyrights and trademarks of the software and associated documentation are the exclusive property of WebGraphiq.
2. The software is licensed, not sold. WebGraphiq licenses the Licensee to use the software on a non-exclusive basis for an unlimited amount of time, on the licensed domain only and a single instance of the software per store.
In case of multiple stores that are managed from the same administration panel, the below license options are available:
The license is always assigned to the main domain (on which the store is running and the administration interface is accessed).
Additional licenses are required if the Licensee want to run multiple stores or use the software on other domain than the main domain.
3. Licensee may alter the source code for his/her own use as is described bellow:
May NOT decrypt, reverse engineer, or facilitate any third-party to do so. May not, however, distribute the original or the modified code, remove, disable, modify, or tamper with any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices and legends contained within the code of the software without WebGraphiq's permission. If found doing so, Licensee will be dealt with to the maximum extent of the law.
All modifications in WebGraphiq's source code are made in Licensee's own risk!
4. Licensee cannot use images from free, custom or pre-made theme anywhere else without WebGraphiq's permission.
5. Unless Licensee purchase the copyright removal license, all copyright notices must remain in WebGraphiq's softwares and must be visible! Especially "Design by WebGraphiq.com" in the template footer! Not allowed to change or add any other company link here which is suggesting that the template was developped by this company!
6. WebGraphiq provides NO warranty or guarantee in relation to the software. While WebGraphiq takes measures to ensure the accuracy of its software, it may contain inaccuracies and/or errors that could cause incorrect operation, including, but not limited to loss of data/information. The compatibility with other third party modifications is not guaranteed. Licensee agrees to use this software at their own risk and agrees to take responsibility for regular backups of their important data.
7. Licensee may terminate this license at any time. Licensee?s rights under this license will also terminate automatically without notice from WebGraphiq if Licensee fails to comply with any term(s) of this license. Upon termination of this license, Licensee must cease all use of the software and destroy all copies of the software.
8. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force and effect without being impaired or invalidated in any way.
9. Licensee must ensure before purchasing that is happy with the product on our demo and has tested it in all areas he/she wish for it work in. Refunds are not given for incompatibilities that can be tested via the demo.
10. WebGraphiq will not provide refunds for digital products once the order is completed and the product is delivered (available for download). There are no refunds on installation services or any software that has been installed or emailed to you. Unfortunately, the nature of digital products makes it impossible to "return" them.
Therefore WebGraphiq does not honor refund requests for the following reasons:
- Download issues
- Bought the wrong version
- Product not as described
11. There is no refund for the deposit made for the unique requests if Licensee changes his/her mind and don't want to finish the project.
WebGraphiq will refund the amount only if is unable to develop the requested project for technical reasons.
12. WebGraphiq provides to Licensee free of charge updates to new versions of purchased software for a period of 6(six) months from the date of purchase. Also for this period there is possibility to prolonge the download access to the purchased software if lost it, later not! During the checkout (and only!) Licensee can purchase an upgrade protection in order to extend this access to the maximum interval which is one year.
No updates may be used to upgrade the licenses for which the upgrade protection plan has not been bought or has terminated.
Purchasing the plan for a license, Licensee get the right to install new versions only on the domain for which the license has been activated.
- v.1.3.x --> v.2.x.x
- v.1.3.x --> v.3.x.x
- v.1.3.x --> v.4.x.x
13. WebGraphiq offers support service for 3(three) months from the date of software purchase. Technical support service does not include any troubleshooting resulting from any alteration or modification of the code by any person other than the WebGraphiq team.
The product price does not contain installation services if has not been bought.
MiscellaneousInstant download is not available!
14. All orders are verified and processed within 24-48 hours depending on the day, before download links will be sent via email of the profile used to place the order. This is due to payment validations and other fraud prevention measures.
If required, WebGraphiq's antifraud system can request a payment confirmation or authorization for payments, to protect our valued customers from credit card fraud.
15. E-mail address must be valid because it will be used for communication purposes. It is recommended to use the e-mail address associated with Licensee's company. Free emails can be used for registration and checkout process, but orders placed using free email service addresses will be checked more thoroughly and may take longer for activation as a result.
Containment of entire agreement
16. This license is the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes any previous understandings, promises or agreements, orally or otherwise, which are not embodied herein. No other agreement, statement or promise not contained in this Agreement shall be valid or binding. Any modification of this Agreement shall be effective only if it is in writing, signed by WebGraphiq.
- WebGraphiq reserves the right to change prices at any time.
- WebGraphiq does not send worldwide (paper) invoices and don't fax. Licensee can access the Online e-Invoice using his/her Account.
- WebGraphiq reserves the right to change or modify these terms with no prior notice.
If you have any questions on these Terms & Conditions, or are unsure about a product, please Contact Us before purchasing.